Whether old or new, buildings can often throw up challenging, unusual and sometimes unique problems that can cover just about anything but are normally confined to:
- structural design to complement a particular architectural style or detail
- flooding, whether through the roof or at ground level
- broken or deflected roof structures
- any number of damp problems
- ageing balconies which have weathered or rotted
- balustrades which have weakened and are no longer safe
- any other myriad problems
At Magryn & Associates, we have extensive experience across all building issues and call on our engineering knowledge and practical experience to tackle all problems individually, get to the bottom of the cause and then engineer a tailored and lasting solution.
Our service can either end there or, at the customer’s request, we are equally adept at engaging the required contractors on your behalf. We will also supervise them and the quality of their work and take care of all aspects of project management to ensure the issue is efficiently and effectively addressed and the problem solved.