COVID-19 Business Operation Update
Magryn have implemented business operation changes in light of the COVID-19 pandemic in line with government and official health recommendations.
Our office and staff will continue to operate and will provide our clients with engineering design services similar to prior the COVID-19 outbreak. However, please note the following:
- most of our staff will operate from home and will not be located in our office. They will have access to emails and information as normal.
- our office will be staffed by a skeleton staff.
- all our staff have been briefed on and will undertake best hygiene practices and social distancing
- cleaning frequency in our office, particularly of benches, workstations and surfaces has been increased
- meetings with clients will be by phone or email where possible.
We do ask our clients and our service providers to inform us if they or any of their staff:
- have been diagnosed or tested positive for COVID-19
- have had contact with people who have been confirmed COVID-19 positive
- have returned from overseas travel within the 14 days prior to meeting with us
- any form of respiratory illness symptoms, including cold or flu like symptoms.
If this is the case, we will make suitable arrangements rather than meeting face to face.
Should you have any queries or concerns with the above points, please don’t hesitate to discuss this with our staff and we will be more than happy to assist you as we can.
In summary we would like to assure our customers we have a well laid out plan to maintain normal operations should the COVID-19 matter escalate.
We appreciate this situation is continuously evolving and will make changes when and wherever necessary to do our part in ensuring the spread of this virus is kept to a minimum.
As always, we are available by phone and email, and business will continue as usual.
Regards, Terry Magryn